Manipur Map with District - File Information
|Manipur Map with District
|No. of Pages in PDF
Manipur Map with District - PreviewPreview in Large Size
Manipur Map with District - Summary
We provide the Manipur Map with District in PDF, PNG, JPG, and WEBP formats. For downloading the Manipur map with districts go with the given link below.
Manipur Map with District all districts in the English language. Manipur is one of the 28 states of India located in the northeastern part of India. It is surrounded by the states of Nagaland in the north Assam in the west and Mizoram in the south. Manipur shares an international border on the eastern side with the country of Myanmar (Burma).
About the Manipur State in short
- The official languages of Manipur are Meiteilon (too known as Manipuri) and English.
- The state has a wealthy and assorted culture, with a mix of Hindu, Buddhist, and innate conventions.
- Manipur is known for its beautiful excellence, counting hills, valleys, and waterfalls. It moreover incorporates wealthy biodiversity and is domestic to a number of endangered species.
- The economy of Manipur is largely agricultural, with rice being the main crop. The state is additionally known for its handloom and workmanship industries.
- Manipur includes a tall proficiency rate and is home to a number of instructive institutions, counting the Manipur University and the National Institute of Innovation Manipur.
List of all districts and tehsils of Manipur
Manipur is a small state in Northeast India with a differing populace and culture. The state is separated into ten districts, each with its own special characteristics and attractions. The table above shows the number of tehsils in each district, which are important administrative units for the state government.
Manipur Map with District - Download Links
- WEBP 0.58MB
- PDF 4.39MB
- JPG 1.25MB
- PNG 3.71MB