World Outline Map - File Information
|Map Name||World Outline Map|
|WEBP Size||0.24 MB|
|PDF Size||0.11 MB|
|JPG Size||0.44 MB|
|PNG Size||0.53 MB|
|No. of Pages in PDF||1|
|Image Height||2716 Pixels|
|Image Width||3840 Pixels|
World Outline Map - PreviewPreview in Large Size
World Outline Map - Summary
We are providing the World Outline map in PDF, JPG, WEBP, PNG, and many other formats. You can easily download the outline map of the World through the given link below.
In the detail of the world outline map
1. Africa: situated in the southern hemisphere, it is the world’s second-largest continent and home to over 50 countries.
2. Antarctica: Located in the southern hemisphere, it is the fifth-largest landmass and the coldest and driest place on Earth.
3. Asia: The biggest continent, it covers almost one-third of the world’s landmass and is home to over 4.5 billion individuals.
4. Australia/Oceania: Comprised of Australia, New Zealand, and different island countries in the Pacific Sea.
5. Europe: The second-smallest continent but domestic to over 700 million individuals and the origin of Western civilization.
6. North America: The third-largest continent, it is domestic to the United States, Canada, Mexico, and several other countries.
7. South America: The fourth-largest continent, it is home to 12 countries and has diverse ecosystems like the Amazon rainforest.
1. Atlantic: Separating the Americas from Europe and Africa, it is the second-largest ocean and covers about one-fifth of the Earth’s surface.
2. Indian: Bordered by Asia, Africa, and Australia, it is the third-largest ocean and covers almost 20% of the Earth’s surface.
3. Arctic: The smallest sea, it is found around the North Pole and encompassed by Canada, Greenland, Russia, Norway, and the United States.
4. Southern: Moreover known as the Antarctic Ocean, it surrounds Antarctica and is the smallest and coldest ocean.
5. Pacific: The biggest ocean, it covers around one-third of the Earth’s surface and is bordered by Asia, Australia, the Americas, and Antarctica.
Major mountain ranges:
1. Himalayas: Located in Asia, it is the world’s highest mountain extending and incorporating Mount Everest.
2. Andes: Located in South America, it is the world’s longest mountain range and incorporates numerous dynamic volcanoes.
3. Rockies: Located in North America, it is a major mountain range that extends from Canada to the United States.
4. Alps: Found in Europe, it may be a major mountain extend that spans a few nations and includes numerous prevalent ski resorts.
5. Chartbook: Located in North Africa, it is a major mountain range that includes the highest top in North Africa.
1. Nile: The longest river in the world, it streams through Egypt and Sudan and empties into the Mediterranean Ocean.
2. Amazon: The biggest river in the world by discharge volume, it streams through South America and empties into the Atlantic Ocean.
3. Yangtze: The longest waterway in Asia and the third-longest in the world, it flows through China and purges into the East China Ocean.
4. Mississippi: The longest river in the United States, it flows through 10 states and purges into the Gulf of Mexico.
5. Danube The second-longest river in Europe, flows through 10 nations and purges into the Black Ocean.
World Outline Map - Download Links
- WEBP 0.24MB
- PDF 0.11MB
- JPG 0.44MB
- PNG 0.53MB